JUNE PLANNING CALENDAR
for LOBSTER DELIVERY:
(It’s National Safety Month, too.)
June spawns lobster bakes by the beach. Jumbo tails are our Father’s Day favorite.
Order early; order for everyone !
- JUNE :: SOMEONE’S BIRTHDAY THIS MONTH? Yup!
- JUNE 14 :: FLAG DAY IS MID-WEEK One ought not forget
- JUNE 17 :: FATHER’S DAY SUNDAY
- JUNE 21 :: SUMMER SOLSTICE
Lobster Delivery for Father’s Day weekend,
or any weekend event, wherever you live!
FedEx’s last delivery date before Father’s Day Sunday is Saturday, 16 June.
Click here for shipping advice.
If FedEx delivers to your Zip Code on Saturday,
you have two good Weekend-Event options:
• (1) on Saturday, blanch lobsters for grilling on Sunday or Monday
• (2) on Saturday, leave them in the shipping container, cook ’em up on Sunday
If FedEx DOES NOT deliver to your Zip Code on Saturday,
you still have two good Weekend-Event options:
• (1) on Friday, blanch lobsters for grilling, boiling, or steaming on Sunday or Monday
• (2) order frozen lobster tails any weekday before your event; enjoy them whenever.
Reading the calendar:
Much about entertaining at home has to do with “just-in-time” delivery.
So, the color coded planning calendar above is helpful when considering your event schedules. This month you may want to host a lobster party on a Sunday or a Monday. That requires some extra planning. If you are considering either of those Event Days, maximize your “just-in-time” lobster delivery workarounds by checking this: ★ on Blanching Lobster.
• RED dates are Saturdays, for which FedEx may not deliver to your zip code. Some zip codes get no Saturday deliveries. Give us a call (800-949-1944) if you are not sure FedEx delivers to your address on Saturdays.
• BLUE dates are normal delivery dates. When you order or call us by noon you can get delivery as early as the next day. You can schedule for next week, or next month, too.
• GRAY dates are, of course, dates FedEx does not deliver our priority over-night packages, simply because they do not pick-up priority over-night packages on the day before.
Lobster Delivery Notices:
You receive tracking number notice when we pack and label your packages on the afternoon before the delivery date you requested. Notice includes estimated time of arrival for your package. Always handy to know.
Also, we send you a “delivery made” notice the minute your package arrives at its destination. A supporting feature when you send a box of lobsters to your home address and you are at work. Or, if you send lobsters as a gift to friends or family members you’ll always know when they received your unforgettable gift.